My Journey Back to Being Psychic

"The Ultimate Journey of a 24 Year Old Ex-Psychic-Turned-Businessman, and His Documented Quest to Get Back into the Realm of Spirit"

Name:
Location: United States

I'm a recovering internet marketing addict, going back to my true calling as a psychic

Saturday, October 15, 2005

An Unusual Approach to Psychic Awareness?

After my review about Edwin Spina's Mystic Warrior, I became thirsty. For knowledge. For understanding. And of course, for full and complete psychic awareness. Some may think the first book I chose to read on my new journey was "unusual" since it doesn't just dive right into teaching you how to be psychic. Instead, it prepares the mind and conditions the soul.

Here's how I'm thinking about it...

What good would it do to jump right in head first into psychic techniques, practices, meditations, and visualizations... when it often takes people years to develop these abilities? My question is... why?

Maybe I'm just being impatient... but I believe in possibilities. I have come to speculate the reason for taking years and maybe even lifetimes to develop these abilities lies within the ability to fully comprehend and understand the inner-workings of psychic energy.

When one simply focuses on the techniques themselves, they often don't understand why things work the way they do. They just work. And many people are fine with that (for awhile.) Well, not me. I want to understand the foundations. The make-up. The energy.

It is my sincere belief that once the energy is understood, one can manipulate it. My theory coincides with just about every other Law... such as fear: You fear what you don't understand. When you understand it, you no longer fear it. Love: No one being can explain love to another person. The feeling of "love" must be experienced to be comprehended. Faith: Men and women live and die by, and for their faith. Those who have not had the understanding of faith, cannot see why these people refuse to deny their faith.

I strongly believe if I can learn to understand the foundations of energy, I can learn to fully comprehend, and therefore manipulate it, activate it and control it. That is why the second book I've chosen to read - although seemingly not a "psychic development" book, is one which causes it's reader to understand the process by which all of manifestation occurs.

I'll admit... I've read most of this book already. But I haven't read it all the way through, and certainly was not in the proper mind state I'm in now when I read it before. There's really no need to review this book, so instead I'll post my thoughts after I've completed the book.

It's a #1 international bestseller written by a personal mentor of mine, Dr. Joe Vitale.

The book is titled, The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or anything else) from the Inside Out. In this book, Dr. Vitale goes way beyond "positive thinking" or wealth creation, into the realm of the spiritual manifestation of all things. He teaches us how to bring literally anything we desire from the ethereal, directly into the physical. Our physical reality.

In essence, he shows us how we create everything in our reality; even what we don't want.

This is done by the process of actual manifestation. And this book hits the nail on the head and teaches exactly how it works, and how to do it. I'm going to read this book - cover to cover - tonight, and will post whatever thoughts occur tomorrow. Here's a "sneak peek" of the back cover:

Praise for the Attractor Factor

"To manifest success in any endeavor, there is always a spiritual component - a part of our success that isn't always obvious to the casual observer. Joe Vitale clearly demonstrates how he has effectively recongnized and used this spiritual component with amazing success and how you can easily adapt it to your life as well - all in five easy steps. I can personally attest to this process and its effectiveness." - Joe Sugarman, Chairman, BluBlocker Corporation

"The Attractor Factor is the missing 'owner's manual' for your mind. By using Dr. Vitale's five simple steps, you can regain control of your beliefs and learn to focus your intentions to create the life you really want." - Pat O' Bryan, Director, The Milagro Research Institute

"Anyone reading this book will receive a key, a key they only need to turn, and doors begin opening quietly, mysteriously, magically. A couple of months ago, I wanted a several thousand dollar bump in income. Four days later, on a seemingly unrelated phone call, I was offered a deal that brought me the exact amount I'd requested. These things happen all the time now, thanks to the Attractor Factor." - Charles Burke, author, How to Prime Your Cosmic Cash Pump

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home